We follow all of the State’s health and safety guidelines. Izba is using a hospital-grade sanitizer specially designed for spas between every appointment. We are spraying down all surfaces and spaces used between every treatment. Our staff will also be sanitizing all materials used in treatments, wearing masks, and washing hands often. Our staff also ensure they are symptom-free and do temp checks daily.
We are taking the safety and health of our clients and staff very seriously.
Guest Travel Safety confirmation
- Izba guests must not have traveled out of the state of Colorado 14 days before the treatment day. If you have traveled within the 14-day window, a negative COVID-19 test completed within Colorado five days after return will suffice.
Arrival at 1441 York, what to expect:
- When you arrive for your treatment, please have your face mask on and knock on the front door to notify the door attendant that you are here.
- You will be let into the building by the attendant.
- The attendant will take your temperature and ask a shortlist of questions about symptoms.
- Please observe the 6-foot physical distancing protocol.
- If there is a line waiting, please use the blue spots marked on the ground outside the front gate.
- If there is no answer at the front door, please call the spa at (303) 321-1239.
- We will do our best to be waiting for you at the front door to escort you down to the spa.
- If there is a delay, please keep in mind that we may be busy cleaning.
- We will meet you at the front door as soon as we are able!
FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES IN THE BUILDING AND DURING TREATMENT; with only three exceptions during spa sessions:
- When you are face down on the massage table
- When you are in the Hot Tub
- When you are in the Banya, a cold, wet cloth will be provided in place of a mask for comfort and safety
- After your treatment, you will pay for your service, and Izba staff will escort you out of the building.
A current July 7, 2020, or later COVID-19 informed consent must be on file or brought to Izba before service can begin.
- Fill out the client intake form for new clients; or previous clients if it has been 12 months since your last visit. Please review the form ahead of time, so the check-in process runs as smoothly as possible.
- Required Compliance with Colorado and Denver Public Health Orders:
- All clients and guests who confirm and show up for appointments must agree to comply with the required
- State Public Health Orders (PHO) and Izba Spa health and safety requirements.
- If you do not want to comply or cannot comply, we ask that you cancel at least 24 hours in advance.
- All guests must follow the PHO requirements while in the building. Our staff reserves the right to refuse service to anyone not following the PHOs. Canceled sessions due to noncompliance will result in full charge for the cost of the appointment.
- We have a strict 24-hour cancellation policy. We understand that things come up. Please understand the cost required to reserve your time in a comfortable spa room, schedule your therapist, and exclude other customers’ appointments based on your reservation.
- For cancellations with less than the required 24-hour notice or no-show guests, the spa will charge the credit card on file for the full treatment cost.
- These charges are required because Izba must pay therapists for the therapy time that you reserved.
- Other customers were turned away based on your reservation. The facilities you reserved had the sauna room and hot tubs heated. Our expert therapists were on site just for you and we reserved a comfortable spa room just for you.
If you develop symptoms before your appointment:
- If you have symptoms upon arrival or at any point before your scheduled time, PLEASE let us know.
- We prefer that you do not bring any symptoms with you to your treatment. We will be as understanding as possible and will work with you as best as we are able. However, in emergency cancellation situations, if we cannot fill the spot, you may be charged a cancellation fee to cover the compensation to our therapists.
If you have any questions or concerns:
- Please email us or give us a call at 303-321-1239.