Mini Izba Now Open!
We are excited to announce the opening
of our new Mini Izba Spa!
1441 York St, Denver, CO 80206
To set an appointment, email us at: email@example.com or call our Denver Izba spa location.
Sunday, Monday & Wednesday: Closed
Office Availability For Scheduling Appointments:
Mon – Fri: 10am-4pm
- Infrared Sauna with Chromotherapy
- Micro Buff Body Polish
Call Now To Book Your Perfect Treatment! 303-321-1239
Answers to a few questions you may have:
Q: Why Mini Izba?
A: We are in the midst of a full restoration of Izba Spa Denver after a fire caused enough smoke damage to necessitate a full rebuild. We want to offer treatments to our clients and keep Izba alive, all while exploring some new and exciting therapies!
Q: What is “Halotherapy”?
A: Halotherapy is another name for aerosol salt therapy consisting of resting in a room where very small salt particles are fanned into the air specifically for improving breathing issues such as asthma, bronchitis, cystic fibrosis and other lung related issues. Also helps with many skin issues! (for a detailed explanation on WebMD, please click here)
Q: Why Infrared Sauna and where is the Banya?
A: With the sauna industry being overwhelmed with business during the pandemic, we were forced to look outside of the traditional heat methods. We were able to find an amazing option that offers Near, Mid and Far range Infrared heat. What is so incredible about infrared therapy is its ability to sanitize, work on the surface of the body for skin issues, and also go deep into the body for pain relief, and relaxation of the muscles, fascia and bones. With infrared you can raise the core temperature up to 3 full degrees! With traditional Banya, you can only raise the body’s core temperature by 1-2 degrees. The traditional Banya will be completely rebuilt and available when Full Izba reopens.
Q: What is Chromotherapy?
A: Different wavelengths of the light spectrum affect the human biofield and structure in many beneficial ways. The sauna at Mini Izba has a range of different colored therapeutic light settings that are as follows:
- Red: Activates the circulatory and nervous systems
- Strong Green: Provides anti-infectious, anti-septic and regenerative stimulation
- Strong Blue: Lubricates joints, helps address infections, stress and bronchitis
- Orange: Energizes and eliminates localized fat and helps with addressing asthma and bronchitis
- Green: Acts as a relaxant
- Blue: Stimulates muscle and skin cells, nerves and the circulatory system
- Strong Yellow: Strengthens the body and acts on internal tissue
- Strong Indigo: Helps address eye inflammation, cataracts, glaucoma and ocular fatigue
- Strong Pink: Act as a cleanser, strengthening the veins and arteries
- Yellow: Reactivates and purifies the skin and helps with indigestion and bodily stress
- Indigo: Activates and eliminates impurities from the bloodstream
- Violet: Relaxes the nerves and lymphatic system and addresses inflammation and urinary illness
Q: What is a Micro Buff Body Polish?
A: A cream-based exfoliation treatment product (suitable for sensitive skin) utilizing biodegradable “buffing beads” that leaves the skin feeling smooth, hydrated and revitalized.
Basic Treatment: 10 min. Halotherapy, 10 min. Sauna, 30 min. massage, 10 min. Sauna, 30 min. massage – Total time scheduled for: 2 hours – $145
- Deluxe Treatment: 10 min. Halotherapy, 15 min. Sauna, 30 min. massage, 15 min. Sauna, 30 min. massage, Micro Buff Body Polish – Total time scheduled for: 2 hours and 30 minutes – $175
- Salt, Sauna & Massage: 10 min. Halotherapy, 15 min. Sauna, 60 min. massage – Total time scheduled for: 2 hours – $ 130
- Salt & Massage: 10 min. Halotherapy, 60 min. massage – Total time scheduled for: 1 hour and 30 minutes – $120
- Sauna & Massage: 15 min. Sauna, 60 min. massage – Total time scheduled for: 1 hour and 45 minutes – $125
- Add Micro Buff Body Polish to any treatment: $25
- Add 30 minutes of massage to any treatment including 60 minute massage: $45 (total massage time maximum is 90 minutes per treatment)
- Massage Only:
- 60 minute – Total time scheduled for: 1 hour and 15 minutes – $100
- 90 minute – Total time scheduled for 1 hour and 45 minutes – $145
*Note: The additional scheduled time in the sessions listed above is to allow for changing and transitioning without being rushed.